1. Logo - Add copyright to all logo designs. Create all usage guidelines, none provided.
2. Color Palette - None was established. Assessed brand, aligned team goals in brand strategy meeting, and suggested color palette colors in copy.
3. Typography - Some type was being used repeatedly, and a consistent logo font was used. No strategy established. Assessed brand, aligned team goals in brand strategy meeting, and suggested all final type fonts/guidelines.
4. Brand Personality/Tonality - Client took an online test to establish their tone prior to my hire. I consulted them on the direction they should go with the variant test options.
5. Photography - None was established. Assessed brand, aligned team goals in brand strategy meeting, created photography plan, and selected all photos for final copy.
6. Business Cards: Card Design Provided.
7. Letterhead: I designed the letterhead and envelope.
The client was very pleased with my performance and the final copy. A fantastic review and feedback can be found on my profile page.The booklet was to be completed on a rushed deadline (within 4 business days) and we were on a 10.5 hour time difference. I was available and accommodating. The project was completed on time for their upcoming meetings.
The client needed the Logo, Color Palette, Typography, Brand Personality, Photography, Business Card and Letterhead outlined. The original scope of the project was expanded upon heavily during the process. Initially, all info was to be provided and designed into a booklet. Upon discovery, within the brand alignment meeting, it came to our attention that most of the content needed to be created. For example: The letterhead had not been designed yet, and they wanted me to make one. Also, the logo was supposed to be provided ready-to-go. During the final stage of revisions the client requested for copyrights to be added to all 6 variations of the logo design.
"Allyson is really amazing at what she does. She is really professional and provides valuable inputs to your task apart from actually executing it. She respects deadlines and it great to work with. Would definitely recommend her." - Rajat, CEO at Kingsmen Coffee